There can be several differences between cheap and expensive coffee machines. Here are some possible factors:
- Build quality: Expensive coffee machines are often built with higher-quality materials, such as stainless steel, and have a more solid construction, which can make them more durable and long-lasting.
- Features: More expensive coffee machines may have a greater variety of features, such as programmable settings, automatic milk frothers, and larger water tanks.
- Pressure: High-end espresso machines often have more advanced pumps that can generate greater pressure, resulting in a better extraction and more flavorful espresso.
Below Coffee Machine i sharing is medium range and with affordable price. Range RM300- RM999.
Gemilai Coffee Machines With Steamer
- 15 BARS PRESSURE PUMP
- STRONG STEAM TO MAKING PERFECT MILK FOAM
- 1 year Warranty
- ELECTRONIC TEMPERATURE CONTROL TECHNOLOGY - Constant 92°C
Price : RM628.00
Petrus PE3690 15 Bar Espresso Coffee Maker Machine
- 15 bar Italian pump
- Portafilter Professional Steam Wand
- 10mm wideth milk frother, allows you to heat and froth microfoam to create fancy coffee cups ( 50 - 1 mins to froth milk)
- Visual tempetature detector
- Stainless steel portafilter with double drip design.
- 1.5L large detachable and transparent water tank
- 1 year warranty
Price : RM498.00
Petrus Coffee Machine PE3380B Semi-automatic
- 20 Bar high-pressure pump can provide fast and stable extraction，makes espresso more fragrant.
- 2 separate thermostats control adjusts the temperature of the water and milk froth
- Visible Thermometer
- Stainless steel appearance, stylish and durable
Price : RM350.00
Morphy Richards 172EM1 3-in-1 Pump Espresso Coffee Maker Machine
- Die-Casting Aluminum Alloy Boiler
- 2 cups dual SS filter
- With high-pressure frothing function
- With overheat & overpressure protected device
Price : RM426.99
Delonghi EC230.BK Stilosa Espresso Coffee Machine
- 15 bar pump
- Stainless steel boiler and milk frother
- 1 year Warranty