Le Creuset Stoneware -Miniature Stoneware – Mini Round Cocotte
Protected by a hard-wearing glaze that resists damage from heat and utensils, Le Creuset stoneware is perfectly suited to baking pies, quiches, casseroles and more. The secret to its performance is the even-heating properties, which prevent hot-spots and cook foods in a uniform fashion. The result is a golden brown crust with fully cooked ingredients throughout.
- High-quality exterior enamel protects against metal marks and other damage
- Hard-wearing, impermeable finish fired at temperatures as high as 1200ºC is safe for cutting on with knives
- Unmatched thermal resistance from -18ºC to 260ºC — safe for the freezer, microwave, oven, broiler and dishwasher
- Less than 1% porosity, blocking moisture absorption which can lead to cracking, crazing and rippling along the interior
- Unique clay mixture creates a very dense material when fired, maintaining even temperatures and preventing scorching
- Resistant to staining and flavour/odour absorption
- A virtually nonstick glazed interior that easily releases foods for quick cleanup
- A perfectly colour-matched palette of bold, consistent tones for easy mixing and matching with other Le Creuset products
- Not suitable to be used on direct heat
Whether used at mealtime or simply to fill empty counter space, the Mini Cocotte brings attractive colour and Le Creuset style to the table.
Whether used to serve single portions of a side dish or simply to decorate an empty section of countertop or kitchen shelving, the Mini Round Cocotte adds attractive color and classic Le Creuset style to the kitchen or the table.
|Layers of Coating|
|Country of Origin|
|Warranty (T&C apply)|