Le Creuset Stoneware -Miniature Stoneware – Heart Shaped Ramekin with Lid
Protected by a hard-wearing glaze that resists damage from heat and utensils, Le Creuset stoneware is perfectly suited to baking pies, quiches, casseroles and more. The secret to its performance is the even-heating properties, which prevent hot-spots and cook foods in a uniform fashion. The result is a golden brown crust with fully cooked ingredients throughout.
- High-quality exterior enamel protects against metal marks and other damage
- Hard-wearing, impermeable finish fired at temperatures as high as 1200ºC is safe for cutting on with knives
- Unmatched thermal resistance from -18ºC to 260ºC — safe for the freezer, microwave, oven, broiler and dishwasher
- Less than 1% porosity, blocking moisture absorption which can lead to cracking, crazing and rippling along the interior
- Unique clay mixture creates a very dense material when fired, maintaining even temperatures and preventing scorching
- Resistant to staining and flavour/odour absorption
- A virtually nonstick glazed interior that easily releases foods for quick cleanup
- A perfectly colour-matched palette of bold, consistent tones for easy mixing and matching with other Le Creuset products
- Not suitable to be used on direct heat
As adorable as it is useful! Use this Le Creuset heart ramekin to create tantalising starters, mouthwatering desserts or simply to serve spicy dips. The lid makes it practical for heating up sauces in the microwave or keeping desserts fresh in the refrigerator.
The stoneware Mini Oval Cocotte is a fresh take on the original Mini Round Cocotte, providing four more ounces of capacity than its round counterpart. This versatile dish is ideal for everything from individual servings of casseroles to storing spices or other loose ingredients on a countertop or display shelf.
And with its distinctive raised rings and genuine French Oven-inspired styling, the Mini Oval Cocotte is a perfect complement to any collection of Le Creuset’s classic cookware.
|Layers of Coating|
|Country of Origin|
|Warranty (T&C apply)|