Le Creuset Cast Iron – Marmite
Individually cast in sand molds are hand-inspected by 15 artisans, Le Creuset’s enamelled cast iron cookware has been the benchmark for nearly a century, prized not only for its quality and style, but also for its reliable performance on the stovetop and in the oven. Cast iron’s exceptional heat retention allows for slow cooking, locking in flavour and keeping foods moist and tender. The material is ideal for a stylish presentation, and keeps additional portions warm until ready to serve.
- Enamelled cast iron is just as efficient for traditional slow simmering as it is for searing
- Heavy lid enables the steam and condensation to trap inside the pot, which pulls out the flavour and nutrients of the original ingredients
- It has excellent heat insulation, brings out the taste of warm food
- Is more economical in a long term and food can be cooked at low to medium heat
- Taking care of it is simple, making it very long lasting
- Excellent durability, the product can be passed on to future generations
- Beautiful design and colour will brighten the kitchen and can be served straight to the dining table
- Plastic knob of the lid has a heat resistant up to 190℃, which means the whole product can be placed in the oven
- Can be used on any heat sources (except microwave)
Ideal for casseroles, stews, pot roasting and perfect for preparing soups and rice dishes, even for baking.
Whether preparing a stir fry dish or slowly building a rich cream base soup, the Marmite is the ideal solution for stovetop simmering.
Its sloped sides eliminate sharp corners where ingredients can become stagnant, and make stirring more efficient and effective by promoting continuous movement even after the lid is in place. The loop handles provide a steady grip when transferring a full pot from the stovetop to the table.
|Layers of Coating|
22cm, 26cm, 32cm
|Country of Origin|
|Warranty (T&C apply)|